Lecturer at BIUST, Palapye.
Home Village: Kopong, SE-Botswana
Place of Residence: Palapye, Botswana
Fluid Mechanics For Civil Engineers
Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
Professional Practices & Ethics
Civil Engineering Investigational Project I & II
Civil Engineering Design Project I & II
- Kholoma E., Renman G., Renman A. (2020). Filter media-packed bed reactor fortification with biochar to enhance wastewater treatment. Applied Sciences, 10, 790.
- Kholoma E., Renman G., Zhang W., Renman A. (2019). Leachability and availability of phosphorus in post-sorption biochar-fortified wastewater filters. Environmental Technology Journal 40(27) pp3641-365.
- Kholoma E., (2017). PhD Thesis: “Fortification of Soil-based Wastewater treatment systems with Versatile Ubiquitous Reactive media for Enhanced removal of Phosphorus and other contaminants”. TRITA LWR PhD thesis 2017:04, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Kholoma E, Renman G Renman A. 2016. Phosphorus removal from wastewater by field-scale fortified filter beds during a one-year study. Environmental Technology 37(23): 2953-2963
- Rodriguez R, Kholoma E, 2017. A model to predict the performance of a dual-media filter. Paper in ICT Monitoring Section of the Proceedings of the Nordiwa Conference (2017)
- Zhang W, Renman G, Björlenius B, Ahrens L, Blum K, Gago-Ferrero P, Gao Q, Kholoma E. 2017. Removal of micro-pollutants and nutrients using filter beds for on-site sewage treatment – column and field experiments. Paper in Proceedings of The IWA S2Small2017 Conference on small water and wastewater systems and resources-oriented sanitation, Nantes, France.
- Kholoma E., Renman G. (2015). Fortification of sand filters - An alternative technique for enhancing wastewater treatment efficacy. Paper in Proceedings of The 13th IWA Specialized Conference on Small Water and Wastewater Systems and 5th IWA Specialized Conference on Resources-Oriented Sanitation, Athens, Greece.
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):
Land and Water Resources Engineering, Doctoral Degree (PhD), Fortification of Soil-based Wastewater Treatment Systems with versatile ubiquitous reactive filter media for enhanced removal of phosphorus and other contaminants, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Mar 3 2012 → Sep 30 2017
Award Date: Sep 14 2017
Water Systems Technology, Master of Science, Project: Survey of Water Losses - The case of the Ramotswa Village, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sep 15 2009 → Feb 28 2012
Award Date: Feb 2 2012